We want every student to get the most out of their time at College so we offer a range of supported learning courses with built-in support for young people with high needs.
On our supported learning courses, you'll become part of a small, friendly group of students and learn at your own pace. We offer a range of courses included Independent and Enterprise programmes, Preparation for Work programmes, Pathway to Independence programmes, and Vocational Tasters.
- Move onto Volunteering Programme
- Pathway to Independence Programme
- Preparation for Adult Life and Work Programme
- Preparation for Internship Programme
- Preparation for Transition Programme
- Preparation for Work - Working in a Cafe Programme
- Preparation for Work - Working in Horticulture Programme
- Skills for Art and Design Programme
- Skills for Catering Programme
- Skills for Customer Services Programme
- Skills for Performing Arts Programme
- SL 16-24 - Preparation for Internship (Group B) (Preparation for Work) Programme
- Supported Employment Project 3Cs Programme
- Supported Internship: Phoenix Housing Programme
- Vocational Tasters Programme
Blackheath-based Toby Ott, 24, has been blind from birth - but this hasn’t stopped him pursuing further and higher education qualifications.