Working with children, and being able to make a real difference to their lives, is one of the most rewarding - and sometimes demanding - careers in the world.
If you'd love to work in an Early Years setting - or already work in this sector and want to move to a more senior role - our Early Years courses will arm you with the skills, up-to-date knowledge and experience you need to succeed.
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Childrens Play Learning & Dev (Direct Entry Yr2)(Level 3)Programme
- Certificate Foundation Learning in Health and Childcare (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Childcare (Children & Young Peoples Workforce) (Level 2) Programme
- Childcare Explorer Course Programme
- Diploma in Foundation Learning in Health and Childcare (Level 1) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Child and early years officers
Nursery nurses and assistants
Teaching and other educational professionals n.e.c.
One highlight of my time at university has been the opportunity to meet professionals in my field whose work and research has completely changed my perspective of the world we live in.
The Learning Centre is well equipped with HE book collections, and the staff in the Centre have always been very helpful and friendly.