IT & Computing
It's hard to imagine the modern workplace without IT and computing. In the fast-growing digital world, new career opportunities are continually being created.
Whether you’re interested in becoming an IT project leader, developing and maintaining websites, or providing customer support, our courses will give you the essential skills you need to pursue a career in your chosen field.
- Access to Computing (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC Diploma in Information & Creative Technology (Level 1) Programme
- BTEC First Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology (Level 2) Programme
- BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Information Technology (Level 3) Programme
- Cisco CCNA Networking (Level 3) Programme
- Computer Maintenance Essentials (Level 2) Programme
- Digital Support T Level Programme
- Diploma in ICT Systems Support Specialist (Level 2) Programme
- Essential Digital Skills (Entry 3) Programme
- Essential Digital Skills (Level 1) Programme
- Essential Digital Skills (Level 2) Programme
- Extended Diploma in IT (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Web Design for Beginners (Level 1) Programme
We want to get you on a course and working towards your career as soon as possible. But there are some things you need to know...