IT & Computing
It's hard to imagine the modern workplace without IT and computing. In the fast-growing digital world, new career opportunities are continually being created.
Whether you’re interested in becoming an IT project leader, developing and maintaining websites, or providing customer support, our courses will give you the essential skills you need to pursue a career in your chosen field.
- Access to Computing (Level 3) Programme
- Award in IT Application Specialist (Entry 3) Programme
- Award in IT Application Specialist (Level 1) Programme
- Award in IT Application Specialist (Level 2) Programme
- BTEC Diploma Information & Creative Technology (Level 1) Programme
- BTEC First Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology (Level 2) Programme
- Cisco CCNA Networking (Level 3) Programme
- Computer Maintenance Essentials (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in ICT Systems Support Specialist (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in ICT Systems Support Specialist (Networking) (Level 3) Programme
- Extended Diploma in IT (Level 3) Programme
- Web Design for Beginners (Level 1) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Programmers and software development professionals
Information technology and telecommunications professionals n.e.c.
AJ studied IT with us at Lewisham a number of years ago and went on to study for a degree in Business, also studying small business management administration, fashion business, management and advanced media.
The teachers and staff were always warm, welcoming and inspirational. I received a lot of technical support and benefited from great resources, and I gained skills in IT, numeracy and communications. The College’s encouragement led me to get the highest grade in my Level 1 course, which is something I never thought I could achieve.
Nowman Islam & Showrov Abul
Software Engineering is a challenging degree course but if you have the right foundation of knowledge and a passion for the subject, it’s a great choice as it focuses on the technology of the future.
Mamadou has the makings of a very good Degree Student. His level of commitment, motivation and study skills are in place. He is an extremely pleasant and hardworking individual and would be an asset to any organisation.
The College is great: all the teachers and staff give you the space to figure things out on your own, but they are also there if you’re ever in trouble. It’s a really nice environment to work and study in – a mixture of independence and reliance.