Hair & Beauty
If you’ve always been fascinated by beauty, why not make it your career?
Studying on our highly regarded courses will set you on the path towards a range of great jobs. You may choose to work within the spa therapy industry or as a nail technician or make-up artist – or even specialise in film or TV work. Alternatively, you might decide to go it alone and set up your own beauty business.
- Award in Digital Skills (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Mens Barbering (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in an Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma in Beauty Specialist Technique (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Women's Hairdressing (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Women's Hairdressing (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Hairdressing and beauty salon managers and proprietors
Hairdressers and barbers
Beauticians and related occupations