Hair & Beauty
If you’ve always been fascinated by beauty, why not make it your career?
Studying on our highly regarded courses will set you on the path towards a range of great jobs. You may choose to work within the spa therapy industry or as a nail technician or make-up artist – or even specialise in film or TV work. Alternatively, you might decide to go it alone and set up your own beauty business.
- Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments (Level 4) Programme
- Certificate in Mens Barbering (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Swedish Massage (Level 3) Programme
- COVID Infection Prevention and Control for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services (Level 2) Programme
- COVID Infection Prevention and Control for Hair Dressing and Barbering (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in an Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma in Beauty Specialist Technique (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Women's Hairdressing (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Women's Hairdressing (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Hairdressing and beauty salon managers and proprietors
Hairdressers and barbers
Beauticians and related occupations
When I first started the course I was a little unsure if it was right for me, or if I would get through it, but my tutor was absolutely amazing and gave me a lot of support.