Business, Accounting & Law
Do you want to make a real difference in today's society? Studying business, accounting and law with us will give you the knowledge and skills you need.
Whether you're aiming for a career in accountancy, marketing or human resources - or want to rise up the ladder in your current career sector - our business courses will set you on the right track to succeed. Learning from tutors who've worked in multi-national companies, management and retail businesses, you'll also gain valuable work experience as part of your course.
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) Programme
- AAT Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1) Programme
- AAT Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) Programme
- AAT Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) Programme
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Unitised) (Level 4) Programme
- Access to HE Diploma (Business Studies) (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC Introductory Diploma in Vocational Studies - Business (Level 1) Programme
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Business (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- BTEC National Foundation Diploma in Business (Level 3) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 1) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 2) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 3) Programme
- Business Administration & Finance (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Business Administration (Level 4) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Management consultants and business analysts
IT business analysts, architects and systems designers
Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.