Business, Accounting & Law
Do you want to make a real difference in today's society? Studying business, accounting and law with us will give you the knowledge and skills you need.
Whether you're aiming for a career in accountancy, marketing or human resources - or want to rise up the ladder in your current career sector - our business courses will set you on the right track to succeed. Learning from tutors who've worked in multi-national companies, management and retail businesses, you'll also gain valuable work experience as part of your course.
- AAT Access Award in Business (Level 1) Programme
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) Programme
- AAT Foundation Certifcate in Accounting (Level 2) Programme
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) Programme
- Administration Finance and Law (Level 1) Programme
- BTEC 90-Credit Diploma in Business (Level 3) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 1) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 2) Programme
- Business Administration (Level 3) Programme
- Business Administration & Finance (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in Business Administration (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Business Administration with English Support (Level 1) Programme
- Certificate in Business and Administration (Level 2) Programme
- Certificate in the Principles of Business and Administration (Level 3) Programme
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting and Business (Level 2) Programme
- Law and Administration (Level 2) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Management consultants and business analysts
IT business analysts, architects and systems designers
Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.
The course has given me a new life and made me believe that I can do what I want to do. Now the course is coming to an end, I can honestly look back and say that I’m pleased I took the step to further my education.
Sian Kelsey Fox
My apprenticeship helped me, by giving me the chance to learn and earn. As well as having the opportunity to work within a professional working environment: and this was beneficial as it helped me widen my vocabulary and also my knowledge of the workplace, which contributes to understanding my job role I am currently in.
I’ve learnt assertiveness, the importance of maintaining data accurately, and also how to deal sensitively with customers’ specific needs. In certain cases – for example when discussing a resident’s Food Bank eligibility – you need to be particularly considerate and careful about confidentiality to avoid possible embarrassment to the resident.
AJ studied IT with us at Lewisham a number of years ago and went on to study for a degree in Business, also studying small business management administration, fashion business, management and advanced media.
Eke Hardie Ejiohuo
I have had a huge range of training opportunities in both my workplace and college which has developed skills I couldn’t have imagined I was capable of.
My apprenticeship has so far helped me along my career path. It’s guided me into what I want to do in the future, and given me an insight into what I could be - or achieve - within the next five years.