At Lewisham College, your career ambitions are important to us. Right from the first time you step inside the College, we will talk to you about what you’d like to do in the future – and we’ll help you to plan the best route to get there.
Our vocational courses are strongly focused on preparing you to work in your chosen sector. Taught by tutors who have worked in the industry, they usually include work experience as an integral part of the course. In addition, our experienced Guidance and Progression Officers are on-hand to offer you a range of support to help you fulfil your career ambitions, including:
- Giving you information about different career paths
- Helping to identify the best course for you
- Assisting you in applying for Higher Education
- Giving you access to a range of opportunities to increase your employability such as work placements, internships and volunteering
- Helping you find and apply for a job
You can access our careers advice and guidance via our Customer Services desks at the front of the Lewisham Way or Deptford campus buildings or ask to be referred by your tutor.