We want every student to have an inspiring, enjoyable and successful experience with us. Our wide-ranging Student Support services are there to give you the help and guidance you need to get the most out of your time at College.
The Learning Centre offers the following:
- Library containing course books and magazines
- PCs, iMacs, iPads, Chromebooks, MFDs
- Training in information literacy
- Training in research skills, study skills, digital skills and presentations skills
- English and maths support
- Reading Clubs
- Group support and 1:1 support
You can access any of the services on this page by visiting our Customer Services desks at the front of each of our campus buildings or asking to be referred by your tutor.