How to apply and enrol onto an ESOL course
- Before you can enrol you will need to complete an application form online
- You will then receive an email confirming your application has been received
- You will be invited to the next available assessment date
Assessment days usually take place in June/July/August/September for September start courses and then January/February for February start courses.
- On Assessment Day, you will be assessed in reading, writing, speaking and listening to establish your level. If we have an available place that matches your assessment level you will be invited to an enrolment session, which could be on the same day or at a later date.
- During your enrolment session, you will need to bring documents that prove you are eligible to study in the UK, for example, a passport or Home Office card. You will be advised what to bring if you are offered a place or contact us to find out more.
We have a very high volume of applications and we are very sorry you have to wait a long time for an assessment date. We invite applicants based on the date they apply. However, as some courses fill up very quickly this can influence when you may be invited for an assessment. If you move or change your contact details after you apply please let us know so we can still invite you for the pre-course assessment