Lewisham College has a long history and a fantastic reputation in creative arts covering art & design, fashion, media, music and performing & production arts.
Our courses are delivered in spacious, state-of-the-art studios with a 90-seat theatre, spacious dance and technical theatre studios, rehearsal rooms, computer editing suites, recording studios, and digital and traditional black and white photography developing dark rooms.
To offer the best experience to you using the great facilities above, we have assembled a team of industry-trained expert tutors and professional technical staff, who have lifelong industry knowledge and experience.
In addition, you will participate in regular visits to galleries and museums and will receive the chance to exhibit your work at our exciting end-of-year show. All students are encouraged to develop a strong portfolio to enable them to progress to a higher-level course or job.
Our courses provide you with opportunities to explore, develop, and test your skills of the creative arts within a qualification structure that is stimulating and challenging, supporting you to reach full potential and progress to higher levels of study and employment. Our students have progressed to working with a range of high-profile organisations in the creative industry including Goldsmiths, Tate Modern, King’s College, Central St Martin’s, Imperial War Museum, Channel 4, The BBC, The Daily Telegraph and Sky Sports News.
Pre-university validation by UAL
Our courses enable you to build up a body of visual communication for portfolio development that can be selected by any of the associated colleges within UAL.
- Digital Creative Technology (Level 2) Programme
- Digital Creative Technology (Level 3) Programme
- Diploma in Art and Design (UAL) (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Art, Design and Media (UAL) (Level 1) Programme
- Diploma in Performing Arts (Acting) (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Production Arts (Level 2) Programme
- Diploma in Production Arts (UAL) (Level 3) Programme
- Extended Diploma in Performing Arts (UAL) (Level 3) Programme
- Sports Media, Journalism and PR/Marketing (Level 2) Programme
- Sports Media, Journalism and PR/Marketing (Level 3) Programme
- UAL Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Direct Entry to Yr2) (Level 3) Programme
- Virtual Theatre and Digital Experiences (Level 3) Programme
College isn't just about a social life and good grades. Check out what sort of careers this subject can lead to.
Tailors and dressmakers
Arts officers, producers and directors
Photographers, audio-visual and broadcasting equipment operators