Financial Administrative Occupations N.e.c.
Job holders in this unit group carry out a variety of finance-related administrative functions not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 412: Administrative Occupations: Finance.
- Receives and pays out cash to customers in non-financial organisations such as turf accountants
- Sells tickets in theatre and cinema box offices, sports stadiums etc.
- Performs duties as cashier in schools, local government and other public sector organisations, legal and insurance services
- Administers grants and student loans in educational institutions
- Carries out clerical tasks in stockbroking companies, banking and credit card companies.
There are no formal entry requirements although some employers may require GCSEs/S grades (including maths) and/or a relevant vocational qualification at an appropriate level.
What could I earn?
Salaries for this occupation tend to start at £24,000 per annum and can progress up to £37,000 per annum.
Is it in growth or decline?
There are currently 25,429 employed Financial Administrative Occupations N.e.c. in the region.